Welcome to the Fermanagh & South Tyrone Greens’ Art Auction, featuring original art works and prints by some of our most exciting contemporary artists. The works include original paintings, many beautifully framed, photographs, textile and sculptures. Their creators include internationally acclaimed artists, significant figures in the Fermanagh and Northern Ireland art community, and highly talented amateurs. All works have been donated, by the artists themselves or local collectors, and all proceeds will go towards our local Green Party campaigns. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so generously; the artists and collectors themselves and the Green Party volunteers and supporters who have worked to gather together such an wonderful collection.
How to bid
To see a larger image of each work, please click on its small image below. This will take you to a dedicated page for that artwork. To bid, either submit a comment on the artwork’s individual page, or email email@example.com Please ensure that the reference number for the work or works you are bidding on is contained in the subject line of your email. Further information about bidding is available at the end of this page. The auction will close at 10pm on Friday 30th September. All bidders will be entered into a free draw for a £20 voucher for Ken Ramsey Picture Framing / Erne Art & Craft Store and Art Supplies.
Note: all measurements are in centimetres unless stated otherwise.
All bids must be in sterling and payment may be made by cash, bank transfer, cheque or Paypal. Bids may not appear immediately, as comments may require approval and email bids need to be processed. If your bid does not appear within 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful bidders will be advised as soon as possible on or after 1st October 2016. Please note that some works have reserve prices and will not be sold if these are not reached. Works will be available for collection or free delivery within County Fermanagh. Buyers from outside Fermanagh will need to arrange to collect their work/s or to pay the cost of delivery via Royal Mail/Parcelforce. Postage costs for particular works will be available on request.
Terms and conditions
- You can only make a bid if you supply your name and a contact email address and follow the procedures specified in the auction details.
- The auction will be conducted in pounds sterling. You are responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your bid and make payment in accordance with the applicable payment method.
- Any bid that you make via this website constitutes a legal offer to buy the item from the Fermanagh and South Tyrone Green Party (GPFST). You may not retract a bid except for limited circumstances allowed under applicable law, for example, where the item does not materially comply with the description provided in relation to it.
- GPFST is entitled to set applicable minimum bids or reserve requirements and is entitled to change these during the auction period. If an auction subject to a reserve ends and the reserve price is not met, you and the GPFST are released from any obligation to complete the transaction.
- By bidding for an item you agree to be bound by any conditions of sale included in the item’s description on this website and by the general auction conditions regarding collection and delivery.
- GPFST will process all bids submitted via comments or email as quickly as volunteers’ time allows, but bidders should be aware that this may take several hours or more, and no liability attaches to GPFST in relation to any delay in or failure to process a bid. This auction does not permit the practice known as “sniping” where bidders place bids within the final few minutes of an auction and do not allow other bidders time to respond.
- The winning bid in any auction will be the highest bid to be received and processed before the closing date and time (10pm BST, Friday 30th September) that exceeds the reserve price (if any) and meets the conditions of the auction.
- GPFST has full discretion to refuse to accept your bid or withdraw any item for whatever reason at any time. GPFST reserves the right to cancel or stop this auction at any time.
- If your bid is successful you will be contacted by GPFST to confirm acceptance of your bid and the amount of the successful bid and details of the relevant items, payment method details and details for you to arrange for collection or delivery of the item or items.
- If for whatever reason GPFST is unable to contact you within 7 days of the closure of the auction and/or there is a problem with your payment of any items, then GPFST will be entitled in its discretion to offer the items to the next highest bidder, to re-auction the items or dispose of the items by any other means.
- Ownership of goods will transfer to you when GPFST has been paid in full (including clearance time for payment by cheque) and the goods have been collected or dispatched.
- Other than as may be required under law, GPFST will not under any circumstances accept the return of purchased items.
- You are responsible for inspecting any items at the time of collection to ensure that they match the auction description.
- The conditions specified above under “How to bid” and “Further information” form part of these Terms and Conditions